In a world where fraud and cybercrimes are sadly becoming more and more prevalent, we would like to take a moment to remind our friends and loyal customers that Ticor Title and Fidelity National Financial remain committed to the highest standard of conduct. We firmly believe that the 6 Fundamental Precepts help make Ticor Title and FNF not only a great place to be employed, but also the absolute first choice for all Residential and Commercial Title Insurance related services.
To learn more about the 6 Fundamental Precepts, read on:
Autonomy & Entrepreneurship
• Provide employees with levels of authority based on their responsibilities, then empower them to make decisions and resolve problems as close as possible to the point of client contact.
Bias for Action
• Analyze tasks, reach decisions and implement solutions as soon as possible. Challenge all assumptions and strive continuously for improvement. Be accessible, responsible and decisive. Take ownership of all problems and accept all challenges.
Customer-Oriented & Motivated
• Offer clients meaningful, customized products and services, the expertise and passion for finding solutions to customers’ problems, and the desire to establish long-term business relationships based on a mutual exchange of value.
• Maintain a lean management structure in which performance, productivity and problem resolution are the priorities, as well as the basis, for success and achievement.
• Encourage employee ownership of company stock to strengthen employee commitment and ensure a common purpose among shareholders, management and employees.
Highest Standard of Conduct
• Adhere to all related laws, regulations and principles of conduct to protect the public’s trust, ensure conscientious performance and preserve the Company’s legacy of honesty and strong ethical standards.
To learn more about Ticor’s standards of conduct and professional services, contact your Ticor Title Sales Executive.
Download the Ticor Title 6 Fundamental Precepts flyer below: